We are a non-profit making artist led co-operative with 12 studio members creating a diverse range of work including painting, printmaking, glass, street art, sculpture, ceramics and jewellery. We are committed to providing affordable studio space in an inspiring and supportive environment.
It is our aim to encourage participation in the arts in the local and wider community by providing workshop and gallery space and by organising exhibitions, art workshops and community projects. We also host music and theatre performances.
The building was taken on in July 2011 and considerable work, on a very limited budget, was undertaken to make the space usable. The building was originally a textile mill and was then converted in to Congleton’s first electric picture theatre in 1911. It has since been an ambulance station, dance hall, bicycle shop, garage and most recently a cannabis factory.
Please see our events page for details of what’s on.